Katie's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Katie's Forum

Time to Have Fun!

2 posters

Diary of a girl in Love~ UPDATED ;]]

CrazyRenz
    CrazyRenz
    Admin

Diary of a girl in Love~ UPDATED ;]] Empty Diary of a girl in Love~ UPDATED ;]]

Post  CrazyRenz Thu May 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Note: This diary isn't real o___o I just made it up o.o

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diary Of a Girl In Love<3

Tuesday 5th April...

Dear Diary,
    I was walking home... Thinking of a way to share my secrets to someone I can trust... somehow, then I saw YOU (: So I bought you... haha Razz I didn't wanna share my secrets with anyone... so I thought it would be best to share 'em with you...
    Well, today I found my first love :] His name is John ^___^ What a cute name ;] So yah. I have a feeling he's the one... He's so perfect. Blue eyes; Black, straight hair; His lovely smile... His EVERYTHING!(: I've never been so in love!
    But- One problem... He doesn't notice me at all... :/
    I'll try see if I can speak to him :]

Wednesday, 6th April

Dear Diary,
    OH.MY.GOSH!!! THE MOST WONDERFUL THING HAS HAPPENED TO ME TODAY!!! Very Happy
    Well, today I wasn't paying attention at break time. I was just walking, thinking about John<3 when... I bumped into someone... He was tall, smelt like perfume and looked like John... Wait! IT WAS JOHN! Right when I saw his face I started blushing like mad!
    "Sorry!" Said John, picking up my books
    "Um... It's okay(:" I said, still blushing
    " So hi, My Name's John :]" Said John, smiling, shaking my hand<3
    "Hi...I'm Renata... but you can call me Renz :]" I say, shaking back
    "Hi, Renz :] See ya 'round ^^ Here's my msn so we can talk." Said John, handing me a piece of paper with his msn written on it.
    "Okay, I'll add it :]" I said ^^
    *Bell rings and John walks off*

Haha... It looks like I'm writing a story xP
    So, OMG!! I wanted to find a way to talk to him, but I guess we met by an accident Very Happy So um... I think I'm writing too much... I'm getting carried away >____< I'm gonna go on the laptop to add John :] Bye!

Later on...

I'm talking to John on msn, he's so nice :]I'm falling in love with him more and more every time...<3

The next day...

Me and John are becomg great friends now! People say he likes me, but I don't believe that. I'm not worth anything :/ Oh well, back to being happy!
    GUESS WHAT!
    John moved to my set at school! He's got higher marks, that's why (: Also, he sits next to me<3
    But the worst thing is that some stupid girls keep on flirting with him and I'm so damn mad. GOSH.
    And John is flirting back :'(
    I'm so effing mad at them -.- I just wanna squeeze their blood outta them. I sound like a bully... lol Neutral I'm just mad...~

More later... o.o
    I'm too busy xDD And lazy Neutral

Last edited by CrazyRenz on Sat May 08, 2010 5:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos, Re-used Sentences, Sentences that make NO sense at all o__o)
    SportyKatie
    SportyKatie
    Admin

Diary of a girl in Love~ UPDATED ;]] Empty Re: Diary of a girl in Love~ UPDATED ;]]

Post  SportyKatie Thu May 06, 2010 11:09 pm

CrazyRenz wrote:ADDING MORE LATER! I'm tired of typing Neutral

Lmfao.
    "Tired of Typing"

I lOvE tHe StOrY!!! ItS AwEsOmE! (: I love you
    CrazyRenz
    CrazyRenz
    Admin

Diary of a girl in Love~ UPDATED ;]] Empty Re: Diary of a girl in Love~ UPDATED ;]]

Post  CrazyRenz Thu May 06, 2010 11:16 pm

SportyKatie wrote:
    CrazyRenz wrote:ADDING MORE LATER! I'm tired of typing Neutral

Lmfao.
    "Tired of Typing"

I lOvE tHe StOrY!!! ItS AwEsOmE! (: I love you

Lool Yup, I couldn't think of anymore ideas >____<
    And thanks Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content